Sunday 13 May 2012

Mothers Day at Kids Art

Happy Mothers Day

Well Mrs Kids Art has spent the morning in bed whilst being pampered by her 4 boys.

First there was the cup of coffee, then toast with jam, and a nice magazine to read. Vintage Caravan Magazine, pop over and check out her gorgeous facebook page and become a fan. I have added a link to the photo.

Mothers day breakfast in bed with favourite Magazine
Gift 1 from Son 1 a beauty case with skin care products in. Notice I also have another plate with toast, 4 sons apparently means 4 breakfasts.
Gift 1
 Gift 2 from Son 2 - A gorgeous key ring with a heart and a crown. It apparently has REAL diamonds on it. Which is amazing seeing I know that he had $5.00 to spend at the Mothers Day stall at the local school. I will have to go up there next year and see what other expensive diamonds I can purchase on the cheap.
Gift 2
 Gift 3 from Son 3 - A handmade card, and a Coupon Book for Mum, special note inside "Beast mum in the world" roarrrrr or grrrr I am not quite sure what sort of beast I am. Maybe I am really scary in the mornings when I am yelling at them to get ready for school.


Gift 3
Coupon Book includes - This coupon is good for
  • Free Hug,
  • One breakfast (which I have apparentley used up this morning on that special mothers day in bed toast with jam)
  • One Bubble bath
  • One backrub
  • One Hug (Seeing I got screwed over on the breakfast I asked if the hug I got this morning with the gift was used up, he said no I will give you that one for free... aghh how sweet)
  • Best one.... drum roll...... To do Kids Art for you.... cant wait for that one to happen.

Gift 4 from Son 4 - Chapstick and a chocolate heart. He had 4 dollars to spend at school Mothers Day stall... hold on, I can see that son 3 has hand made presents. I think that little bugger has pocketed the $5.00 he had for the Mothers Day stall... he is a cheeky bugger that one.

Note - the Chocolate Heart from Son 4 has already been eaten by him after he ate some of the toast with jam that I think they used a whole loaf of bread on.

Note 2 - Son 3 has just brought in chocolate Ferrero Rocher after I called him out about the handmade stuff... and what happened to the Mothers Day Stall money... He was like "oh, yeah I forgot, here it is".... I dont think they cost $5.00, somehow I think he has still spent some at the canteen that day.

Have  a great Mothers Day


Cheers Chantelle
kids-art.com.au

3 comments:

  1. Superb Chan! Happy Mothers Day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou. I had a great day with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, hope you had a little time to relax too :) Ali-Cheeky Pickle

    ReplyDelete