Monday 14 May 2012

Get your blog to automatically load onto Facebook

The other day I worked out how to get my Blog to automatically upload onto my Facebook Fan Page.

I have been asked by a few people, how I did it, so I thought I would share, as there maybe other people wanting to know the same thing.

First I went onto Networked Blogs & registered my blog.
http://www.networkedblogs.com/
Register your blog at Networked Blog

Once you have registered the Blog on Networked Blog, you will need to go through a confirmation process, which means getting an email and

Verify your Blog
All done

How to get your blog to automatically load onto Facebook


Go to Networked Blogs & go to the Blogger Dashboard. This can be found in the top right hand corner of the screen.

Under Publish ( Manage, Promote etc) & select > Add to Facebook Page (there are 3 options to choose from.
Blogger Dashboard > Publish > Syndication
 Select the Blog that you want to automatcially update onto your facebook page. Then Select where you would like the blog to appear. In this case, we selected Add Facebook Target and for it to go to our Fan Page. You also have the option to get your blog to automatically load onto Twitter.
Then it comes up with a message and a tick, letting you know that you have been succesful. It also shows a little preview of how the blog will appear on facebook. The next time you publish a blog, it will automatically load onto your facebook page. It does not upload the blog onto facebook instantly but it does happen within half an hour. (in my experience.

Cheers Chantelle



kids-art.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment