Monday 14 May 2012

How to get a Blog Tab onto Facebook

The other day I worked out how to get a tab on the Kids Art Facebook Fan Page for my Blog


I have been asked by a few people, how I did it, so I thought I would share, as there maybe other people wanting to know the same thing

First I went onto Networked Blogs & registered my blog.
http://www.networkedblogs.com/
Register your blog at Networked Blog

Once you have registered the Blog on Networked Blog, you will need to go through a confirmation process, which means getting an email and

Verify your Blog
All done

How to get a Tab onto facebook for your blog.


Go to Networked Blogs & go to the Blogger Dashboard. This can be found in the top right hand corner of the screen.

Under Publish ( Manage, Promote etc) & select > Add to Facebook Page (there are 3 options to choose from.
Blogger Dashboard > Publish > Add to Facebook Page

Then you select which page you would like your blog to appear on, if you are an admin of more than one Facebook Fan page. 

You have now successfully installed the Tab onto your Facebook page for your Blog.

Cheers Chantelle
 



kids-art.com.au

2 comments: