Tuesday 3 September 2013

Displaying your kids art work revisited...

Hi everyone!  A couple of weeks ago I shared some great ideas for displaying your child's art work.  Well I was cruising through pinterest this morning and I found this amazing photo book design from Shutterfly.

If you click on the link below it will take you straight to the website and page you need.  I have also included some pictures of the product for you all.  This is sooooo cool!

http://www.shutterfly.com/custom-path/stylecatalog.sfly?fromLocation=lightbox&order=false&defaultBookTitle=My%20Photo%20Book&bookInitID=1378178744207&bookSize=11x14&coverType=USER_CUSTOM&occasions=Our%20Top%20Picks







Have a great day and check back here tomorrow as we have some super cute new Kids Art designs to share with you.  Here is a clue!  HOOT HOOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment